This collection contains a variety of materials from churches and church-related programming in Delaware County, Ohio. The collection currently includes material from Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal, and Presbyterian congregations.
This collection contains the Sessional Records of the 1st Presbyterian Church of Trenton Delaware Co. Ohio 1831, and is housed at the Condit Presbyterian Church in Trenton Township, Delaware County, OH. The ink on some of the pages in this book has…
This is the program from the 1958 celebration of Delaware County's Sesquicentennial of the county's various churches and faiths.
This collection contains the Sessional Records of the 1st Presbyterian Church of Trenton Delaware Co. Ohio 1873-1937 and is housed at the Condit Presbyterian Church in Trenton Township, Delaware County, OH.
Minutes of the Forty-Sixth Annual Session of the Owl Creek Harmony Regular Baptist Association Begun and Held With Marlborough Church, Delaware County, O.
This item contains the Minutes of the Owl Creek Harmony Baptist Association Meeting in Delaware County, Ohio.
This book contains the program of the Ohio, West Ohio, and North-East Ohio Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church held in Delaware, Ohio.
This cookbook was compiled by the women of St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church in Delaware, Ohio.
This is a gray-scale photo of the Kingston Presbyterian Church, commonly known as the Old Blue Church, on the corner of Blue Church Rd. and Ohio St. Rt 521.