This book serves as promotional material for the Delaware County Bank on North Sandusky Street in Delaware. The bank's construction is described, names of staff are included, and photos of the finished building are also included.
This book was written for new residents and visitors promoting the City of Delaware and Delaware County s it was in 1970. It includes pages on the history of Delaware, economic development, entertainment, and schools.
This is a book published in Delaware County's Sesquicentennial year, 1958. The book discusses the history, population statistics, business, industry, education, medical facilities, recreation and tourism in Delaware County as it was in 1958.
This is the program of the Service of Dedication of Apartments at Methodist Theological School in Ohio (MTSO), in Delaware, May 12, 1962. The program includes the names of Administrative Officers and Faculty.