This collection contains a variety of items pertaining to different events and organizations in the City of Delaware, Delaware County, Ohio including commerce, history, and schools.
A book of detailed statistics about Delaware, Ohio, in 1913
This book contains the rules and regulations of Oak Grove Cemetery in Delaware, Ohio, along with the dedication ceremony of Oak Grove Cemetery, 1850-51.
This is the program of the Service of Dedication of Apartments at Methodist Theological School in Ohio (MTSO), in Delaware, May 12, 1962. The program includes the names of Administrative Officers and Faculty.
This is the Dedication program of the Ervin F. Carlisle Elementary School in the City of Delaware, Delaware County, Ohio. The dedication program contains a photo of the faculty and staff.
Dedication Program for James A. Conger Elementary School in Delaware City, Delaware County, Ohio
This is a book published in Delaware County's Sesquicentennial year, 1958. The book discusses the history, population statistics, business, industry, education, medical facilities, recreation and tourism in Delaware County as it was in 1958.
This book was written for new residents and visitors promoting the City of Delaware and Delaware County s it was in 1970. It includes pages on the history of Delaware, economic development, entertainment, and schools.
This book serves as promotional material for the Delaware County Bank on North Sandusky Street in Delaware. The bank's construction is described, names of staff are included, and photos of the finished building are also included.
This book recounts the Public Opening and Second Annual Pilgrimage of Delaware County Historical Museum (Sunday, May 22, 1955).
Alphabetical directory of businesses and services in Delaware County