Browse Items (23 total)

  • Collection: Delaware

Some Delaware County Women Past and Present (p. 1)
This brochure contains biographical information about notable women in Delaware County from its earliest settlers to the mid 1970s.

A Short History of Medicine and the Physicians Of Delaware County, Ohio (p. 1)
This re-printed article from the The Ohio State Medical Journal, August-September- October, 1959, covers the history of physicians in Delaware County beginning in the early 1800s.

Fidelity Federal Savings and Loan Association 100 Years (p. 1)
This book recounts the history of the first 100 years of Fidelity Federal Savings and Loan Association (1887-1987) in Delaware, Ohio.

World Wide Games (p. 1)
This brochure details the products of the World Wide Games Company, located near the the city of Delaware, Ohio. The brochure includes instructions for playing each game.

A Service of Dedication of the Methodist Theological School in Ohio Apartments (p. 1)
This is the program of the Service of Dedication of Apartments at Methodist Theological School in Ohio (MTSO), in Delaware, May 12, 1962. The program includes the names of Administrative Officers and Faculty.

Delhi 39 (p. 1)
This is the Willis High School Class of 1939 reunion booklet from 1975. It includes a program of events and updated information about the students.

The Delaware Ohio Blue Book (p. 1)
A book of detailed statistics about Delaware, Ohio, in 1913

Dedication Program of Ervin F. Carlisle School (p. 1)
This is the Dedication program of the Ervin F. Carlisle Elementary School in the City of Delaware, Delaware County, Ohio. The dedication program contains a photo of the faculty and staff.

Welcome to Delaware, Ohio (1973) (p. 1)
This promotional book offers information about the City of Delaware and Delaware County in 1972.

Delaware County Bank 1950-1975 (p. 1)
This book is a history of the first 25 years of the Delaware County Bank in Delaware, Ohio.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2